Top New Zealander Casinos Bonuses and Promotions
Quick Guide to Top Casino Bonuses and Promotions
The top casino bonuses and promotions will serve you, the player, in the best possible way. As a subjective term, “best” implies what will work for you and may not work for someone else. For this reason, we are going to explore the types of casino bonuses and promotions made available to online players. It is up to you to choose the bonus or promotion package that works on the games you like to play. Each casino has terms and conditions that outline wagering requirements designed to allow players to keep their winnings. Before choosing a casino bonus or promotion make certain you read through the terms and conditions, understanding the details, and what you need to do before you can withdraw any winnings and bonus from your online account.
Types of Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Casino bonuses come in a variety of styles with two major headings, deposit, no deposit. A deposit bonus will require you to put money from your bank account into the online casino account before you are credited with the online casino bonus. No deposit promotions are provided without a deposit from you.
Start with some of the Welcome Bonuses from the best online casinos for New Zealander players:
- Welcome Bonus – a first-time player bonus at a casino. A welcome bonus is given to any player who is creating an online account for the first time with a casino. The rules state you must be new to the site and cannot try to establish a new login after letting an account lapse or after closing an account. A welcome bonus is usually a match bonus, where you make a deposit of $300, the casino will match it up to a certain amount. For example, the first deposit may be 100% match, and a second deposit is 50% matched, with a third deposit 25% matched. Some welcome bonuses only pay out once for a fixed amount. Several may come with free spins as part of the promotions. The free spins are generally targeted for a specific slot machine game.
- Match Bonus – a match bonus is a changing amount with a fixed maximum. For example, if you deposit $200 and it is a 100% match of up to $250, you will receive $200 from the casino. Read more about match bonuses here.
- Fixed Casino Bonus – a casino bonus with a specific amount, no matter what you deposit. You may be asked to deposit $100, and the casino will provide $50.
No Deposit Bonuses
- Fixed Casino Bonus – a no deposit casino bonus is a fixed bonus. Without putting money into your account, the casino may provide $5 up to $100 in a deposit. Most no deposit bonuses are small in scale.
Top No Deposit Bonuses 2021 🎁
- Free Spins – an opportunity to play a specific slot machine or any pokie the casino has to offer. When you are given free spins, you are allowed to keep the winnings, based on the wagering requirements. Free spins can be paired with the best casino bonuses or be a standalone promotion.
Click here for everything you need to know about free spins bonuses for Kiwi players.
- Freeroll Tournaments – tournaments are different from free spins. In a freeroll tournament, you are playing a specific game against other players, continuing to play until you run out of spins or time. The winner of the tournament is the one with the most winnings during the game. The award is the prize money noted by the casino.
Our Top Free Spins Bonuses – 2021
Casino Bonuses Explained
Wagering Requirements of Bonuses
The best casino bonuses and promotions will have wagering requirements that you must adhere to as a way to keep any winnings. Each online casino has their precise rules, but here are a few generalities that fit most casino bonuses.
- You need to play the bonus money X amount of times in a certain timeframe to withdraw the winnings. The amount of times varies; however, most casinos stated 25 to 100 times depending on the game.
- Games are weighted differently, where slot machines are usually 1 to 1, and table games are 5 to 1, meaning you spend more at the table games, so the money does not extend as far as if you play the slot machine. You often have to wager fewer times at the table.
- The timeframe for using the bonus is set by the individual casino; it may be 24 hours or a week. Welcome Bonuses tend to have a longer amount of time to use the funds than a daily top up bonus.
- You can use only 1 bonus per timeframe. If you currently have a welcome bonus, you are unable to accept a daily or weekly bonus., until the current bonus expires.
How to Accept a Casino Bonus
Each casino has different methods for accepting a casino bonus. To make it simple, most companies display the best casino bonuses on the casino bonuses and promotions page, with a place to click to accept. However, emailed bonuses may require you to email your acceptance code before the money is provided. You may also need a “code” to enter or to send a contact staff request to ask for a bonus to be allocated to you.
- Visit the casino Bonuses and Promotions page
This is where you’ll find a list of all the bonuses you can claim.
- Read through the bonus options
Some bonuses can be used for specific games, search for a bonus that you’ll be able to use on your favourite game.
- Read the terms and conditions for the wagering requirements
Make sure you understand the bonus requirements in order to keep any future winnings.
- Follow the steps stated on the page for acquiring the bonus
Depends on the casino and the size of the bonus, it might take a while before the bonus is added to your balance.
Why Use Casino Bonuses and Promotions
As a player, you want to have the maximum amount of fun possible in an online casino, whether you enjoy pokies or table games. Bonuses and promotions help you have the most entertainment without risking your funds. The best casino bonuses and promotions available are designed to give a player something they desire for a game they love to play. You may be required to make a deposit, however, in the end, you have money to play with, winnings to cash out, and entertainment for several hours.